2021 Season (April 1 to November 30)
All prices below include tourist taxes and utilities.
PRICES 2022 (1.04. To 30.11.2022)
- May weekend 29.04 to 3.05 (4 days) PLN 2000 / house (each additional day for this package PLN 350 / day)
- June 15 – June 19 (4 days) PLN 2000 / house (each additional day for this package PLN 350 / night)
- holidays from June 25 to August 27, weekly stays (Sat – Sat) PLN 3500 per house / week
- special promotion – weekly stay 27.08 to 3.09 – 2500 PLN / house
- 2 days – PLN 450 / day / house
- 3 days – 400 PLN / day / house
- 4-6 days – PLN 370 / night / house, 7 days and more – PLN 350 / night / house
The cottages are for max. 5 people
REGULATIONS VELO DOMKI FALSZTYN
&1. Reservation and payment method
- Reservations can be either by telephone or e-mail and are valid for 2 business days.
- Reservations will be confirmed after a non-refundable deposit is received. Reservations will be cancelled if this deposit is not received within 2 business days. The title should include the name, surname and date of stay.
- The remaining balance owed shall be paid in full upon arrival. If an invoice is required, please provide the necessary details in advance.
- Refunds will not be issued if a guest leaves early.
&2. Check-in and check-out
- Check in is at 15:00 on the day of arrival and check out is at 10:00 on the day of departure. If guests will be checking in after 15:00, please notify us.
- Upon arrival, please inspect check the cottage and let us know you need anything.
&3. Use of cottages
- Each cottage sleeps a maximum of 5 people,
- Each cottage has a designated parking space. Please park within the designated parking lines,
- Guests will be charged for any damage to the cottage or its contents during their stay,
- Smoking (including electronic cigarettes and other substances) is not allowed in the cottage,
- Flammable, explosive or unpleasant-smelling materials are not allowed inside of the cottage,
- Please do not disturb other guests between 22:00 and 6:00
- The owner is not responsible for any temporary power shortages.